Company gets unused pills to help cut costs on medication
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Sirum, a California company that accepts unused pills and sells them to people who need them, is trying to change the state of health care. “If we can recycle a can, why can’t we recycle a $100 medication?” co-founder Kiah Williams says.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. How to Stream Your Favorite Scary Movies This Halloween
- 2. 3 Theories on How Tricia Helfer's Charlotte Is Returning for Lucifer Season 5
- 3. All the Netflix Christmas Movies and Specials Coming This Holiday Season
- 4. Grease Spin-Off Series Rydell High Coming to HBO Max
- 5. Queer Latinx TV Characters Helped Me See Myself When I Needed It Most
- 6. Los Espookys Doesn't Explain Latinx Culture to a White Audience, and It's Better for It
- 7. Jennifer Aniston Joins Instagram with the Friends Reunion Selfie We Needed