3 hours per day on social media can harm teens’ mental health, study finds
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
A new study by Johns Hopkins researchers reveals that just a few hours spent on social media per day could be detrimental to a teenager’s mental health. NBC’s Savannah Sellers takes a closer look at what parents need to know.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. How to Stream Your Favorite Scary Movies This Halloween
- 2. 3 Theories on How Tricia Helfer's Charlotte Is Returning for Lucifer Season 5
- 3. All the Netflix Christmas Movies and Specials Coming This Holiday Season
- 4. Grease Spin-Off Series Rydell High Coming to HBO Max
- 5. Queer Latinx TV Characters Helped Me See Myself When I Needed It Most
- 6. Los Espookys Doesn't Explain Latinx Culture to a White Audience, and It's Better for It
- 7. Jennifer Aniston Joins Instagram with the Friends Reunion Selfie We Needed