Season 2, Episode 6 Welcome to Hell, Sickos!
First Aired: October 30, 2019
It's Halloween night at Hilltop Elementary and the kids head to the school for a spooky celebration with Douglas. Will struggles with whether he should stay with Sophie at the school party or if he should swing by his girlfriend Tracy Freeze's birthday, which results in a stressful night for Will trying to do both. Meanwhile, Poppy and Angie throw a Halloween party for teens at Douglas' house in order to try to prove to themselves that they are cool moms.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Lifetime's Radio Christmas Is Basically Sleepless in Seattle With Secret Santa and Podcasts
- 2. Noice! Brooklyn Nine-Nine Is Renewed for Season 8 at NBC
- 3. American Horror Story Season 10: Premiere Date, Cast, Theme, and More
- 4. American Horror Story: 1984 Was Good, But Lacked What Typically Makes AHS Great
- 5. Eddie Murphy's Beverly Hills Cop 4 Is Heading to Netflix
- 6. 6 Underground Trailer Brings Michael Bay 'Splosions to Netflix
- 7. Ryan Murphy Wants to Bring Back 'Fan-Favorite' American Horror Story Actors in Case Season 10 Is the End