Cast See all »
Trailers & VideosSee all »
Watch See all »
It's Adam's birthday and the family is celebrating with a weekend trip at a Dude Ranch. The Busbys must make a difficult decision about the girls' schooling. Adam learns Danielle's risky new plan for her business.
The Busbys have become experts on parenting quintuplets, and are ready to teach the world. Through never-before-seen moments, insight and advice from the girls, this is a crash course on all things raising Quints.
The Quints turn four; Riley navigates her first day of Pre-K; Hazel adjusts to her big girl glasses; and the girls say goodbye to nighttime diapers. Also, Adam's new job means major stress for Danielle.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. We Need To Talk About That Insane Last Christmas Twist
- 2. Harley Quinn Finds Her Inner Boss Bitch in New DC Universe Trailer
- 3. Fox Is Gifting Us a Two-Night The Masked Singer Holiday Special
- 4. Here's When You Can Watch Black Panther on Disney Plus
- 5. Brace Yourself for Arrow Stars' Touching Photos From Last Days on Set
- 6. Avengers: Endgame Deleted Scene Featuring Katherine Langford Revealed on Disney Plus
- 7. The Mandalorian Review: Yeehaw, We Got Ourselves a Kick-Ass Star Wars Western