Watch See all »
Spunky grandmothers compete, starting with a challenge that finds them turning samples into kid-friendly dishes. Later, they make breakfast on a budget; and incorporate three weird ingredients into a family recipe.
Chefs must make their signature dishes using less than 5 pounds of ingredients. Other challenges involve cooking jumbo butterfly shrimp and an upscale lunch made with something from every aisle.
Guy welcomes four chefs who have appeared on "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" to compete. Their challenges include: making a comfort food out of radishes and maple syrup; preparing dinner using clearance items; and a game that combines "Red Light Special" wit (more…)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Joe Pesci Guides Robert De Niro Through Mafia Initiation in Final The Irishman Trailer
- 2. Stop Everything, Warner Bros. Is Auctioning Off All the Best Friends Props
- 3. Chicago P.D.'s Jesse Lee Soffer Teases Halstead's 'Possible Murder' in Bloody Finale
- 4. Dancing with the Stars Broke Our Hearts with an Emotional Semi-Finals
- 5. Netflix and David Fincher Developing a Chinatown Prequel Series
- 6. How to Watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
- 7. Lord of the Rings TV Series Gets Early Season 2 Renewal