Suzanne Somers Reveals Terrifying Cancer Misdiagnosis
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Suzanne Somers beat cancer after being diagnosed in 2001, so one could imagine how horrified she was six years ago when doctors told her that her cancer was back. In the end, the diagnosis was false, but her health was still being threatened.
Kate Bosworth Talks Starring in Her First Movie Ever With 'Brilliant' Scarlett Johansson (Exclusive)03:03 — ET caught up with the actress on the red carpet at the 2019 CMT Music Awards.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Peter Fonda, Star of Easy Rider, Dead at 79
- 2. Here's What's Coming to Amazon in September
- 3. How To Watch the 2019 Emmy Nominated Shows Without A Cable Subscription
- 4. These Are the Real-Life Murderers of Mindhunter Season 2
- 5. Silicon Valley's Final Season Now Has a Premiere Date and a Trailer
- 6. Behold! Our Totally Reasonable Wish List for Gallavich in Shameless Season 10
- 7. Watch Gordon Ramsay Eat Giant Water Bugs for NatGeo's Uncharted