How 'Chicago' Series Stars Applied Their Training to Real Life Emergencies
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
'Chicago Fire's Taylor Kinney and 'Night Shift' stars Scott Wolf and Jill Flint dished to ET about how the intense training for their respective roles helped people in real life.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Report Review: Adam Driver Shines In Amazon's Dense, Detailed Docudrama
- 2. Timothy Olyphant Joins Fargo Season 4
- 3. Psych: The Movie 2 Pushed to 2020, Moves From USA to NBCU's Streaming Service
- 4. Everything to Know About Peacock, NBCUniversal's Streaming Service
- 5. Here's When Schitt's Creek Season 6 Premieres
- 6. Queer Eye Cast Tries to Fix Coach Steve in Big Mouth Season 3 Trailer
- 7. Alex Trebek Says He Is in Chemotherapy Again in Ongoing Battle with Pancreatic Cancer