Season 29, Episode 16 Triple D Nation: Where's The Beef?
First Aired: March 15, 2019
It's all about the beef on this trip as Guy Fieri pops into a classic diner in Marietta, Georgia, for a taste of what's topping the charts these days. Next, it's on to San Antonio where a carwash-laundromat-kitchen combo is crankin' out killer burgers. And in Gilbert, Arizona, there's a joint pullin' all their ingredients from their own backyard and giving new meaning to the phrase, "farm to table."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. GLOW Renewed for Fourth and Final Season at Netflix
- 2. Who Will Win Big Brother 21 – and Who Should Win?
- 3. Emmys 2019: How to Watch, Who's Nominated, And Everything Else to Know
- 4. The Crown Season 3 Teaser Introduces Olivia Colman's Queen
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Best Firsts, Most Vicious Memes, and the Gratuitous Abs Display
- 6. Prodigal Son Review: Tom Payne and Michael Sheen Ham Up This Serial Killer Thriller
- 7. Simone Missick on Why Her All Rise Role Is a Political Statement