Season 27, Episode 11 Poutine, Pizza and Pork
First Aired: January 5, 2018
Guy travels the country diving into some meaty dishes starting at a spot in Longmont, Colorado, that serves craft beer and prime pub grub like their piled-high poutine burger. In Dallas, a unique joint combines Texas barbecue with pizza to create dishes like their potato chip pie. An authentic Vietnamese spot in Phoenix cooks up specialties like clay-pot chicken.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Says He Didn't Get the Invite for Saved By the Bell Revival
- 2. Willa Holland Is Returning to Arrow for Season 8
- 3. Afton Williamson Responds After The Rookie Harassment Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing
- 4. The First Trailer for Michael B. Jordan's Raising Dion Is Literal Black Boy Magic
- 5. The Boondocks Revival Coming to HBO Max
- 6. Why Women Kill Sneak Peek: Is Taylor About to Hit Her Breaking Point?
- 7. El Camino Will Feature More Breaking Bad Cameos Than You Thought