The 1998 Miss Teen USA worked the pageant circuit as a judge and backstage correspondent before parlaying her success into a spot as cohost of MTV's Total Request Live in 2003. The popular veejay also became a New York-based contributor to Entertainment Tonight in 2005, a gig she held for two seasons. In addition to reporting on the stars, her romance with Jessica Simpson's ex-husband Nick Lachey has made her a tabloid subject as well. In recent years, Minnillo has branched out into acting, including a starring role in the comedy Disaster Movie (2008). In 2010, the former pageant winner lent her expertise to the reality series True Beauty, on which she appeared as a judge.
- In 1998, was crowned Miss Teen USA (in only her second pageant) and was a judge for the 2003 Miss USA Pageant.
- Had a recurring role on The Bold and the Beautiful.
- Began dating now-husband Nick Lachey after she appeared in his music video for the song "What's Left of Me."
- Shares a birthday (November 9) with Nick Lachey.
- Camden John Lachey — Son
- Derek Jeter — Ex-significant Other
- Vince Minnillo — Father
- Donna Minnillo — Stepmother
- Brooklyn Elisabeth Lachey — Daughter
- Nick Lachey — Husband
- Helen Berecro — Mother
- Vincent Minnillo — Brother
- Phoenix Robert Lachey — Son
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Peter Fonda, Star of Easy Rider, Dead at 79
- 2. Here's What's Coming to Amazon in September
- 3. How To Watch the 2019 Emmy Nominated Shows Without A Cable Subscription
- 4. These Are the Real-Life Murderers of Mindhunter Season 2
- 5. Silicon Valley's Final Season Now Has a Premiere Date and a Trailer
- 6. Behold! Our Totally Reasonable Wish List for Gallavich in Shameless Season 10
- 7. Watch Gordon Ramsay Eat Giant Water Bugs for NatGeo's Uncharted