- Formerly fought as a sumo wrestler under the name Takamishu, and compiled a 57-27-14 career record before retiring in 1989.
- Reached the sumo wrestling rank of makushita 2, and was a stable mate of professional wrestler Akebono Taro.
- Became a mixed martial arts fighter under the name Teila Tuli, and eventually became the first official Ultimate Fighting Championship fighter.
- Fought in the inaugural Ultimate Fighting Championship event, now known as UFC 1, where he lost to Gerard Gordeau after a kick to the face.
- Crashed the auditions for Forgetting Sarah Marshall, eventually winning a supporting role in the film.
- Tula Wily — Wife
- Halona Wily — Son
- Youngaisa Wily — Daughter
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's When The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Returns for Season 3
- 2. Fleabag Hot Priest Andrew Scott Joins His Dark Materials
- 3. RuPaul's Drag Race and All Stars Renewed for New Seasons at VH1
- 4. Stephen Amell's First Post-Arrow Gig Is a Wrestling Drama
- 5. The Boy Meets World Cast Had the Best Reunion With Mr. Feeny
- 6. Ben Platt Has Big Ambitions in First Trailer for Ryan Murphy's The Politician
- 7. Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon Feud in First The Morning Show Trailer