- Formerly fought as a sumo wrestler under the name Takamishu, and compiled a 57-27-14 career record before retiring in 1989.
- Reached the sumo wrestling rank of makushita 2, and was a stable mate of professional wrestler Akebono Taro.
- Became a mixed martial arts fighter under the name Teila Tuli, and eventually became the first official Ultimate Fighting Championship fighter.
- Fought in the inaugural Ultimate Fighting Championship event, now known as UFC 1, where he lost to Gerard Gordeau after a kick to the face.
- Crashed the auditions for Forgetting Sarah Marshall, eventually winning a supporting role in the film.
- Tula Wily — Wife
- Halona Wily — Son
- Youngaisa Wily — Daughter
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 2. One Chicago Is Losing Three of Its Stars, Including Jon Seda
- 3. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 4. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 6. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 7. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far