- Debuted as Erica Kane on ABC's All My Children in 1970.
- TV Guide called her Erica Kane "unequivocally the most famous soap-opera character in the history of daytime TV."
- Made Broadway debut in 1999 in the revival of Annie Get Your Gun; also headlined a well-received cabaret show and performed on tour with Regis Philbin.
- After 18 Daytime Emmy nominations for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for her role as Erica Kane on All My Children, she finally won in 1999.
- Has launched an extensive line of beauty products, accessories, clothing and perfumes.
- Charitable efforts include Little Flower Children's Services of New York, a child-care agency that provides foster care and adoption support services in the New York area.
- In 2005, became one of the few daytime actors to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Competed on ABC's Dancing with the Stars at age 62.
- Traveled to Africa in support of Feed the Children in 2009.
- 1992, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Female Performer in a Daytime Serial: Winner
- Helmut Huber — Husband
- Andreas Huber — Son
- Liza Huber — Daughter
- Jean Lucci — Mother
- Victor Lucci — Father
- Marymount College, Tarrytown, New York, United States (BA in Drama 1968)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Peter Fonda, Star of Easy Rider, Dead at 79
- 2. Here's What's Coming to Amazon in September
- 3. How To Watch the 2019 Emmy Nominated Shows Without A Cable Subscription
- 4. These Are the Real-Life Murderers of Mindhunter Season 2
- 5. Silicon Valley's Final Season Now Has a Premiere Date and a Trailer
- 6. Behold! Our Totally Reasonable Wish List for Gallavich in Shameless Season 10
- 7. Watch Gordon Ramsay Eat Giant Water Bugs for NatGeo's Uncharted