Before he became an actor, Baldoni was an athletic kid who dreamed of being a pro athlete, but a hamstring injury derailed this dream. Baldoni segued into acting, quickly landing small-screen guest appearances (JAG, Charmed) and TV-movie roles (he portrayed a date rapist in 2005's Spring Break Shark Attack). Later in 2005, he boosted his career by joining the cast of Everwood as sexy med student Reid Bardem. Branching out to work behind the camera as well, this former DJ (he worked at a local Top 40 radio station while in high school) has reconnected with his musical roots by directing music videos, as well as directing the 2010 Web series The Walk to Fame, which spotlighted music star Jason Derüo. Off screen, Baldoni leads a quiet life that includes adhering to the beliefs of the Bahá'i faith, and he has declared in interviews that he doesn't drink, take drugs or engage in premarital sex.
- Was a DJ for a local Top 40 radio station in high school.
- Was on the soccer and track teams in high school, but his dreams of being a professional athlete got derailed because of a torn hamstring his senior year.
- Father is a film executive; mother is a feng-shui consultant.
- First acting job was on a Chinese soap opera (though he doesn't speak the language).
- Got his parents roles in the Hallmark Channel movie Wedding Daze. (They portrayed his character's parents.)
- Has directed music videos, as well as the 2010 Web series The Walk to Fame, which spotlighted music artist Jason Derulo.
- Melissa Ordway — Ex-significant Other
- Maiya Grace Baldoni — Daughter
- Emily Foxler — Wife
- Sam Baldoni — Father
- Sharon Baldoni — Mother
- Attended California State University, Long Beach, California, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Krysten Ritter's El Camino Cameo 'Shocked' Aaron Paul
- 2. Here's Why Walter White's Cameo on El Camino Was So Important for the Breaking Bad Movie
- 3. Stranger Things Star David Harbour Brought the Upside Down to Saturday Night Live
- 4. Why El Camino Spent So Much Time Exploring Jesse's Captivity
- 5. Living With Yourself Review: Come for Two Paul Rudds, Stay for Two Paul Rudds
- 6. Oscar-Nominated Actor Robert Forster Dies at 78
- 7. Aaron Paul Reveals the Story Behind El Camino's Sole 'Yeah, Bitch!'