03:44 — Len Goodman loved their fleckerls.
03:17 — Bruno Tonioli compared some portions to a tumbleweed.
04:21 — Carrie Ann Inaba and Len Goodman disagreed on this one.
03:23 — Len Goodman had a few interesting words about James's booty.
03:53 — Witney had a small misstep...would it affect their scores?
03:40 — Dedicated to a newly mended relationship with his father.
04:05 — James said this was the style he was excited to dance -- did he nail it?
04:55 — The judges all agreed that it was a "proper" Samba.
03:46 — The judges gave high marks for this one.
04:02 — It knocked judge Carrie Ann Inaba out of her seat.
04:56 — The judges praised his performance's emotional content.
05:13 — Len and Bruno felt this one was tougher for Kate.
04:28 — The judges liked the movement and choreography but noticed a few missteps.
04:03 — The judges had notes on his technique but praised his passion.
03:35 — Judge Len Goodman called it a "very accomplished" routine.
03:38 — Len loved the content; all the judges loved the performance.
04:14 — The judges said this routine was a big step forward for Sailor.
03:57 — The judges said his timing improved this week.
04:57 — Lauren was worried it was too racy for her father.
03:43 — The judges wanted to see more hip action in her performance.
00:56 — And Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker is in theaters this December.
04:52 — Bruno Tonioli said it was worth of Broadway.
04:40 — Carrie Ann Inaba wanted more consistency in tone, but loved the movement.
03:48 — Carrie Ann appreciated her commitment to the steps and her craft.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. How to Watch Hocus Pocus This Halloween Season
- 2. Here's Your Essential Star Wars Holiday Gift Guide
- 3. Netflix's Let It Snow Trailer Shows Kiernan Shipka Turning Up at an Epic Christmas Party
- 4. How to Watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown This Halloween Season
- 5. Hulu's Looking for Alaska Changed My Mind About John Green's Novel and My Own Depression
- 6. American Horror Story: 1984's Leslie Grossman Shares Her Hopes for Margaret's Ultimate Fate
- 7. Justice for Banshee, the Pulpiest Drama of the Decade That Deserves More Props