Season 8, Episode 3 You Decided That I Was Worth Saving
First Aired: November 4, 2016
Enzo continues to fight the control over him; Bonnie is forced to make a heart-wrenching decision involving two of the most important people in her life; Alaric researches a mysterious artifact that may help bring Damon and Enzo back; Damon's downward spiral leads him to Tyler Lockwood who tries to talk some sense into him before it's too late.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. GLOW Renewed for Fourth and Final Season at Netflix
- 2. Who Will Win Big Brother 21 – and Who Should Win?
- 3. Emmys 2019: How to Watch, Who's Nominated, And Everything Else to Know
- 4. The Crown Season 3 Teaser Introduces Olivia Colman's Queen
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Best Firsts, Most Vicious Memes, and the Gratuitous Abs Display
- 6. Prodigal Son Review: Tom Payne and Michael Sheen Ham Up This Serial Killer Thriller
- 7. Simone Missick on Why Her All Rise Role Is a Political Statement