Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The final 2 square off in The Grand Hustle Finale, each working with former friends and foes to create and sell VIP experiences for T.I.'s live concert in Las Vegas. Winner takes all, earning the coveted 6-figure salary.
The remaining 4 hustlers must set aside their pride and act as assistants to members of the Grand Hustle team. Now at the bottom of the totem pole, who will let their ego get the best of them, sending them packing?
Who better to put the 5 remaining hustlers to the ultimate test than the people who know T.I. best, his family. T.I. directs his kids to be extra, so he can see who has what it takes to manage his crew.
Every moment counts as the 6 remaining hustlers have to pitch a movie idea to T.I. When teams begin to lose focus, the projects unravel. In the end one A-lister makes a critical error and pays the ultimate price.
- 1. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 2. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup
- 3. Dancing with the Stars to Skip Spring Season in 2019
- 4. Should The CW's Batwoman Get Her Own Spin-Off Series?
- 5. Everything We Know About True Detective Season 3
- 6. Everything We Know About Disney's Streaming Service So Far
- 7. Killer Mike's Netflix Show Trigger Warning Is Going to Piss People Off