Provider: Eastern (ET) Change
Adrian and Barbara face a cruel realization about a high-profile client; Lucca serves as second chair to Diane on a case and gets more than she bargained for thanks to the state attorney's golden boy Colin Morello.
Diane and Lucca represent an ovarian cancer survivor looking to obtain custody of her previously donated embryos; Maia is the victim of a fake social media account; Mike Kresteva pays a visit to Reddick, Boseman and Kolstad.
Lucca defends a TV writer-producer in a copyright infringement case with ties to the president of the United States. Meanwhile, Mike Kresteva takes aim at Reddick, Boseman and Kolstad.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Meet the Big Brother 21 Houseguests
- 2. TV Guide's 2019 Dream Emmy Nominees
- 3. You're the Worst's Chris Geere Deserves an Emmy, Goddamnit
- 4. Nominate The Bold Type for an Emmy, You Absolute Cowards
- 5. Here's How to Win* an Ultimate Live TV and Streaming Bundle
- 6. Here's How Dwight Crossed Over to Fear the Walking Dead
- 7. Big Little Lies Recap: Madeline's Other Secret Just Caught Up to Her