Season 1, Episode 5 Point Three Percent
First Aired: October 23, 2017
Shaun meets a young patient who resembles his brother who's deceased, and he can't understand why this boy's parents hid the truth from him about his own health. Meanwhile, the team can't figure out what's triggering their patients' allergic reactions.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 25, 2017
- Rating: None
- Premise: A talented young surgeon with savant syndrome ruffles feathers while saving lives at a prestigious hospital's pediatric surgical unit. (more)
- 1. The Family Guy Carrie Fisher Tribute Melted Our Cold Hearts
- 2. Stranger Things: Everything We Know About Season 3
- 3. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 4. The Baudelaires Meet Lemony Snicket in the Official A Series of Unfortunate Events Season 3 Trailer
- 5. What Do the Stranger Things 3 Episode Titles Mean?
- 6. Critics Choice TV Awards 2019 Nominations: See the Full List
- 7. Dirty John's Veronica Newell Is the Unapologetic Bad Bitch You Need to See This Season