Thy Neighbor Loves Thee
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Tom is forced to live up to an article he wrote on neighborliness when his new neighbors, Paul and Bunny Bright, descend on him bearing gifts. At first pleased with their friendliness, Tom is soon mildly irked as the Brights are under foot morning and night. However, he hesitates to say anything because of the couples' good-heartedness and Eddie's apparent fondness for them. Things finally come to a head when the Brights make it impossible for Tom to finish some office work he has taken home and announce they are cancelling a trip to spend more time with him and Eddie. Tom tells them as neighbors they are getting too close too fast. The Brights acknowledge this is a common occurrence with them as they are starved for friends. Tom tells them they should try being better friends with each other.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Marcel, the Friends Monkey, Is Still A Bigger Star than Joey Tribbiani
- 2. How Michael Kelly Was Able to Finally Say Goodbye to House of Cards' Doug Stamper
- 3. Peter Fonda, Star of Easy Rider, Dead at 79
- 4. Here's What's Coming to Amazon in September
- 5. How To Watch the 2019 Emmy Nominated Shows Without A Cable Subscription
- 6. These Are the Real-Life Murderers of Mindhunter Season 2
- 7. Silicon Valley's Final Season Now Has a Premiere Date and a Trailer