Season 2, Episode 1 Feminist Army
First Aired: June 12, 2018
In the Season 2 premiere, Jane is excited to publish her first big piece for Incite, especially since she's writing about a female CEO she admires, and she knows Jacqueline will be reading it. Sutton is thrown when a new corporate policy seems to give her and Richard the green light on their romance. And Adena grows frustrated when Kat seems too eager to flaunt their burgeoning relationship.
- 1. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 2. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup
- 3. Dancing with the Stars to Skip Spring Season in 2019
- 4. Should The CW's Batwoman Get Her Own Spin-Off Series?
- 5. Everything We Know About True Detective Season 3
- 6. Everything We Know About Disney's Streaming Service So Far
- 7. Killer Mike's Netflix Show Trigger Warning Is Going to Piss People Off