Season 23, Episode 2 Episode 2302
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: January 14, 2019
Colton's search for love starts with laughs, surprises and intense face-offs between the women. The first date of the season has eight hopeful bachelorettes sharing personal stories about their "firsts" and coached by happily married masters of comedy Megan Mullally ("Will & Grace") and Nick Offerman ("Parks and Recreation"). Hannah B. scores the first one-on-one date on her birthday, including dinner on The Queen Mary.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Watch Gordon Ramsay Eat Giant Water Bugs for NatGeo's Uncharted
- 2. Here's When Peaky Blinders Season 5 Premieres
- 3. Michael Sheen and Fleabag's Sian Clifford to Star in Drama About Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Scammers
- 4. The Week in Superlatives: Best Dressed, Clearest Callback, and Most Intriguing Exit
- 5. Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week: Mindhunter, Sextuplets
- 6. On Becoming a God in Central Florida Review: Kirsten Dunst Scams the Scammers
- 7. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 4