Former hostage negotiator Mara Kint works to save people who are lost in a virtual reality program. An expert on human behavior who has faced terrible personal tragedy, Mara must enter a VR program in which one can literally live their dreams. As she works to rescue ordinary people from this highly advanced virtual reality, she finds that in saving others, she may actually have discovered a way to save herself.
Writer (3 Credits)
- 1. Kathie Lee Gifford Leaving Today After 11 Years
- 2. Audrey Hepburn's Son Is Turning Her 'Formative Years' Into a TV Drama
- 3. Carol Burnett to Receive Inaugural Special Golden Globe for Television Achievement
- 4. DC's Legends of Tomorrow Proved It's in a League of Its Own with a Cosmically Fun Finale
- 5. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's (Potential) Batwoman Spin-Off
- 6. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 7. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?