In this reimagining of the hit show, a group of gay men dubbed the Fab Five go beyond the Big Apple and come to the rescue of style-challenged hetero men across the country.
- 1. Kathie Lee Gifford Leaving Today After 11 Years
- 2. Audrey Hepburn's Son Is Turning Her 'Formative Years' Into a TV Drama
- 3. Carol Burnett to Receive Inaugural Special Golden Globe for Television Achievement
- 4. DC's Legends of Tomorrow Proved It's in a League of Its Own with a Cosmically Fun Finale
- 5. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's (Potential) Batwoman Spin-Off
- 6. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 7. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?