Cast See all »
Trailers & VideosSee all »
Watch See all »
A family member suffers a devastating loss when Hurricane Harvey hits; Danielle and Adam are split on what to do about Olivia escaping from her crib; and Danielle may have to work through the fun when it's time for the simple pleasures of Halloween.
The Busbys plan a special Thanksgiving, but bad news for Mimi may throw the holiday into turmoil. When Adam and Danielle find out that Riley and Parker are moving up to a different classroom, Adam struggles with the idea of separating the quints.
The Busbys wade back into the world of potty training, determined not to be defeated; Blayke takes gymnastics lessons and enjoys one-on-one time with her parents; and Mimi distances herself from the family as she struggles with the loss of her house.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Rest Easy, Friends Fans, A Reboot Is Never Happening
- 2. I Watched All of Netflix's Abysmally Bad The I-Land So You Don't Have To
- 3. James Spader Reveals What Made Him Decide to Do The Blacklist
- 4. First Teaser for Supernatural's Final Season Marks The Woman in White's Return
- 5. Felicity Huffman Sentenced to Two Weeks in Jail For College Cheating Scandal
- 6. Lupita Nyong'o and Danai Gurira's Americanah Is Headed to HBO Max
- 7. New Watchmen Trailer Is Confusing as Hell But It Still Looks Awesome