Provider: Eastern (ET)Change
Nick hurts his back while playing touch football, but he doesn't have health insurance, so Jess brings him to her doctor friend, an OB/GYN. Later, Nick reevaluates his life after learning the seemingly innocuous injury may be more serious than initially th (more…)
Jess encourages Schmidt to go on strike at the loft after noticing he does all of the housework with no help from the others. Meanwhile, Nick must pay up to Winston after losing a game of poker.
Part 1 of 2. Jess is asked out by the wealthy and handsome father of one of her students. Meanwhile, Schmidt and Winston get ultracompetitive over bar trivia, and Nick sets out to buy a new cell phone.
Conclusion. Jess' first date with Russell doesn't go as planned; Nick's old college pal visits and invokes Nick's inner frat boy; Winston panics when Shelby takes off on a girls' getaway; Schmidt and Cece's secret relationship is found out by one of the ro (more…)
While attending multiple holiday parties in one night, Jess tries to avoid Sam, Nick tries to keep up with his adventurous date and Winston gets a cranberry stuck in his ear.
Jess pretends she's someone else when a handsome stranger mistakes her for his blind date. Meanwhile, a patron at Nick's bar claims to be Nick from the future, and Winston's disapproving mother pays him a visit.
Jess and Schmidt try to befriend a group of young twentysomethings who have moved in across the hall. Meanwhile, Nick pulls a series of pranks on Schmidt to make him feel like he's getting old.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Report Review: Adam Driver Shines In Amazon's Dense, Detailed Docudrama
- 2. Timothy Olyphant Joins Fargo Season 4
- 3. Psych: The Movie 2 Pushed to 2020, Moves From USA to NBCU's Streaming Service
- 4. Everything to Know About Peacock, NBCUniversal's Streaming Service
- 5. Here's When Schitt's Creek Season 6 Premieres
- 6. Queer Eye Cast Tries to Fix Coach Steve in Big Mouth Season 3 Trailer
- 7. Alex Trebek Says He Is in Chemotherapy Again in Ongoing Battle with Pancreatic Cancer