How 'Chicago' Series Stars Applied Their Training to Real Life Emergencies
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
'Chicago Fire's Taylor Kinney and 'Night Shift' stars Scott Wolf and Jill Flint dished to ET about how the intense training for their respective roles helped people in real life.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About the 2019 Primetime Emmy Awards
- 2. Creative Arts Emmys 2019: Complete Winners List
- 3. Rest Easy, Friends Fans, A Reboot Is Never Happening
- 4. I Watched All of Netflix's Abysmally Bad The I-Land So You Don't Have To
- 5. James Spader Reveals What Made Him Decide to Do The Blacklist
- 6. First Teaser for Supernatural's Final Season Marks The Woman in White's Return
- 7. Felicity Huffman Sentenced to Two Weeks in Jail For College Cheating Scandal