Season 1, Episode 3 Professional Courtesy
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: October 24, 2012
Casey faces pressure to cover for a cop's son who was responsible for a drunken-driving accident that left a teenager paralyzed. Meanwhile, Severide ignores his doctor's warnings that his neck injury may never heal if he doesn't seek treatment; and Mills must choose between working at the fire department full-time or helping his mom with her restaurant.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Week in Superlatives: Best Verbal Smackdown, Show Within a Show, and the Most Fun Extortion Story
- 2. Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week: 13 Reasons Why, Dave Chappelle
- 3. Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford to Exit DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- 4. Ballers to End After Season 5
- 5. Literally Nothing Can Stop Us From Watching This Suits Pilot Special
- 6. The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Review: Puppets Are Still Cool
- 7. Watch Kirsten Dunst Struggle to Tell Which Florida News Stories Are Real or Fake