Season 1, Episode 23 Let Her Go
First Aired: May 15, 2013
Casey must team up with the Intelligence Unit, which is now headed by an unrepentant Voight. Meanwhile, Shay looks forward to parenthood; Mills and Dawson deal with personal issues; and the house comes together to support Molly's grand opening.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Sean Spicer Addresses Dancing With the Stars Backlash
- 2. Stephan James and Hong Chau to Return for Homecoming Season 2
- 3. Bethenny Frankel Is Leaving Real Housewives, So What Even Is the Point Anymore?
- 4. Netflix's 2019 Originals: A Complete Guide
- 5. A Blue Bloods Alum Is Headed to Manifest Season 2 as Ben's Ex
- 6. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2
- 7. Dancing With the Stars Host Tom Bergeron Speaks Out Against Sean Spicer Casting Decision