Trailers & VideosSee all »
Watch See all »
Dallas caterer Tre Wilcox returns for a second chance to put his bold flavors up against Bobby Flay's cooking. But first he has to get past Kentucky chef Anthony Lamas and his Latin cuisine.
News anchor Katie Couric and Bobby Flay's best friend Michael Symon team up to vet the chef who's going to take on Flay in Round 2. The competition includes Israeli chef Michael Ginor and Charlotte culinary artist Alyssa Gorelick.
"Chopped" judge Amanda Freitag and walking culinary encyclopedia Simon Majumdar hope they are a winning combination, as Virginia-bred chef Ian Boden matches up with up-and-coming New York City chef Danielle Duran in hopes of slaying the Flay.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Where We Left Off With Star Trek: Picard's Eponymous Captain
- 2. Could Whiskey Cavalier Get a Second Season After All?
- 3. The First Teaser Trailer for Star Trek: Picard Is Here and Something's Up with Jean-Luc
- 4. Game of Thrones Writers Almost Let This Fan-Favorite Character Live
- 5. Game of Thrones's Major Season 8 Deaths, Ranked Least to Most Satisfying
- 6. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Sneak Peek: Fitz and Enoch Run Into Space Pirates
- 7. What/If Review: Renée Zellweger Drama Is Somehow Three Shows, and They're all Boring