Season 5, Episode 1 Two-mato
First Aired: October 5, 2017
In the fifth-season opener, Chef & the Farmer turns 10 years old. Vivian embarks on a fruitless search for the season's first ripe tomatoes to serve at the restaurant's birthday party. She concocts a menu that represents a decade of professional growth, and then seeks the wisdom of Ms. Mary and Ms. Lillie to prepare an old-school tomato dish that "kills hungry."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Says He Didn't Get the Invite for Saved By the Bell Revival
- 2. Willa Holland Is Returning to Arrow for Season 8
- 3. Afton Williamson Responds After The Rookie Harassment Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing
- 4. The First Trailer for Michael B. Jordan's Raising Dion Is Literal Black Boy Magic
- 5. The Boondocks Revival Coming to HBO Max
- 6. Why Women Kill Sneak Peek: Is Taylor About to Hit Her Breaking Point?
- 7. El Camino Will Feature More Breaking Bad Cameos Than You Thought