Woman of the Year (1942)
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Oscar-winners Spencer Tracy ("Pat and Mike," "Adam's Rib") and Katharine Hepburn ("The Philadelphia Story," "The African Queen") make their first feature film appearance together in this classic Oscar-winning romantic comedy about a marriage between two opposites -- a sophisticated political columnist and a sports writer -- whose combative union is held together with their love for each other. Co-starring Oscar-winner Fay Bainter ("Jezebel"), Oscar-nominee William Bendix ("Lifeboat") and Reginald Owen ("A Christmas Carol"). Recently selected by the prestigious American Film Institute as one of the 400 greatest American films of all time. Inducted into the Library of Congress National Film Registry.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Marcel, the Friends Monkey, Is Still A Bigger Star than Joey Tribbiani
- 2. How Michael Kelly Was Able to Finally Say Goodbye to House of Cards' Doug Stamper
- 3. Peter Fonda, Star of Easy Rider, Dead at 79
- 4. Here's What's Coming to Amazon in September
- 5. How To Watch the 2019 Emmy Nominated Shows Without A Cable Subscription
- 6. These Are the Real-Life Murderers of Mindhunter Season 2
- 7. Silicon Valley's Final Season Now Has a Premiere Date and a Trailer