Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
From Eric Red, the writer of Near Dark and The Hitcher, comes this bone-chilling tale of a medical experiment gone murderously wrong. Bill Chrushank (Jeff Fahey) is a criminal psychologist who loses his arm and nearly his life in a grisly car accident. A daring medical operation follows in which a donor's arm is successfully grafted onto Bill's body. But after the operation, the arm starts to take on a violent life of its own, striking out against Bill's wife and children. Consumed by fears about his dangerous behavior, Bill is driven to learn the donor's identity - a horrifying discovery that delivers him into a world of unimaginable terror. Costarring Brad Dourif (Graveyard Shift).
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Marcel, the Friends Monkey, Is Still A Bigger Star than Joey Tribbiani
- 2. How Michael Kelly Was Able to Finally Say Goodbye to House of Cards' Doug Stamper
- 3. Peter Fonda, Star of Easy Rider, Dead at 79
- 4. Here's What's Coming to Amazon in September
- 5. How To Watch the 2019 Emmy Nominated Shows Without A Cable Subscription
- 6. These Are the Real-Life Murderers of Mindhunter Season 2
- 7. Silicon Valley's Final Season Now Has a Premiere Date and a Trailer