A beloved long-running sitcom about a harried suburban housewife, her pediatrician husband and their children. The show was chaste and wholesome to a fault, but---like other squeaky clean contemporaries such as `Leave It to Beaver' and `The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet'---it was undeniably appealing. It also made teen idols (and brief singing stars) of Paul Petersen and Shelley Fabares.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Psych: The Movie Sequel: Everything to Know About Lassie Come Home
- 2. Here's Everything We Know About Manifest Season 2
- 3. Timothy Omundson Opens Up About Returning for Psych Movie Sequel Following Stroke
- 4. Did Mr. Robot Predict These News Stories?
- 5. Here's How Prodigal Son Makes Those Grisly Crime Scenes Look So Realistic
- 6. Every Classic Disney Movie That Will Be Available on Disney+
- 7. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 3 Trailer Teases a Gilmore Girls Reunion