- Starting acting her sophomore year in high school, when she won the lead of a play premiering at a nearby festival.
- Was salutatorian of her senior class.
- Played the recurring role of Tamara on the second and third seasons of Once Upon a Time.
- Her hometown honored her with her own day in July 2013.
- Was a recurring character on the third season of The Walking Dead; was upped to a series regular for the fourth season.
- Kenric Green — Husband
- Kenric Justin Green II — Son
- Vera Martin — Mother
- Charles Martin — Father
- Nakisha — Sister
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States (2007)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Jason Dohring Reacts to That Veronica Mars Bombshell: 'For Three Days I Had an Empty Feeling'
- 2. Veronica Mars Creator Explains That Gut-Wrenching Death: 'Even My Family May Turn on Me'
- 3. The Bachelorette's JoJo and Jordan Talk Wedding Plans and Their New Show Cash Pad
- 4. Big Little Lies Season 2 Finale Recap: The Truth Comes Out
- 5. The Loudest Voice Episode 4 Recap: Roger Ailes Kidnaps His Mistress
- 6. Fear the Walking Dead Isn't Making a Lot of Sense Right Now
- 7. Riverdale Casts Shannen Doherty for Special Tribute to Luke Perry