- Starting acting her sophomore year in high school, when she won the lead of a play premiering at a nearby festival.
- Was salutatorian of her senior class.
- Played the recurring role of Tamara on the second and third seasons of Once Upon a Time.
- Her hometown honored her with her own day in July 2013.
- Was a recurring character on the third season of The Walking Dead; was upped to a series regular for the fourth season.
- Kenric Green — Husband
- Kenric Justin Green II — Son
- Nakisha — Sister
- Charles Martin — Father
- Vera Martin — Mother
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States (2007)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: Live Updates From the 91st Academy Awards
- 2. Kel Mitchell Confirms He Will Appear in Kenan Thompson's All That Revival
- 3. Marvel's Cloak & Dagger Brings the Mayhem in Official Season 2 Trailer
- 4. The Man in the High Castle Will End With Season 4 and an 'Epic Conclusion'
- 5. Your Guide to All of the Netflix Originals of 2019
- 6. Amazon Prime's March Line-Up Features Hanna, Catastrophe's Final Season and More
- 7. Here's When Arrested Development Returns to Netflix