- Starting acting her sophomore year in high school, when she won the lead of a play premiering at a nearby festival.
- Was salutatorian of her senior class.
- Played the recurring role of Tamara on the second and third seasons of Once Upon a Time.
- Her hometown honored her with her own day in July 2013.
- Was a recurring character on the third season of The Walking Dead; was upped to a series regular for the fourth season.
- Charles Martin — Father
- Nakisha — Sister
- Kenric Green — Husband
- Vera Martin — Mother
- Kenric Justin Green II — Son
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States (2007)