- Made her film debut at age 8 in Alfred Hitchcock's Marnie.
- Studied ballet, tap, jazz and singing from an early age and majored in piano in college.
- Developed her own line of hair-care products.
- Longtime fan of I Love Lucy and founding board member of the Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Center in Lucy's hometown of Jamestown, NY.
- Was a cofounder of the Save the Earth foundation, which creates awareness of environmental issues.
- Won the Soap Opera Digest award for Outstanding Lead Actress in 2001.
- Celebrated 30 years as Nikki Newman on The Young and the Restless in 2009.
- Alexandra Danielle Yeaggy — Daughter
- Michael Altman — Ex-husband
- Elizabeth Marie Scott — Daughter
- Edward Scott — Husband
- Jennifer Scott — Stepdaughter
- Attended University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 13 Reasons Why Star Justin Prentice Says There's No Redemption for Bryce
- 2. Marvel's Moon Knight Series for Disney Plus: Everything to Know
- 3. Marvel Disney Plus Shows: Premiere Dates, Teasers, and Everything to Know
- 4. The New Season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars Has a Premiere Date on Disney Plus
- 5. At Long Last, Disney Plus Reveals the First Trailer for The Mandalorian
- 6. Star Wars Obi-Wan Series With Ewan McGregor Coming to Disney Plus
- 7. Disney Plus Debuts the First Live-Action Lady and the Tramp Trailer