- Sold more than 55 million albums worldwide as part of the British pop phenomenon the Spice Girls, in which she was often referred to as "Scary Spice."
- Released her solo debut, Hot, in 2000; the album LA State of Mind followed in 2005.
- Appeared on stage in Rent on Broadway and a London appearance in The Vagina Monologues.
- Released Catch a Fire: The Autobiography in 2002.
- Was partnered with Maksim Chmerkovskiy on the fifth season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars.
- Joined the judging panel of the Australian version of The X Factor in 2011; later appeared as a guest judge on the U.K. version of the show.
- Stephen Belafonte — Husband (separated)
- Madison Brown Belafonte — Daughter
- Eddie Murphy — Ex-significant Other
- Martin Brown — Father
- Andrea — Mother
- Jimmy Gulzar — Ex-husband
- Danielle Brown — Sister
- Giselle Belafonte — Stepdaughter
- Max Beesley — Ex-significant Other
- Phoenix Chi Gulzar — Daughter
- Angel Iris Murphy Brown — Daughter
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Free Idea for Disney Plus: Give Solo: A Star Wars Story Its Own TV Show
- 2. CBS Announces Midseason Premiere Dates for NCIS, Criminal Minds, and More
- 3. The Walking Dead May Have Just Started the Beginning of the End
- 4. YOU Season 2: Here's Everything We Know So Far
- 5. YOU Season 2 Premiere Date, Key Art Released by Netflix
- 6. Shadowhunters and The Big Bang Theory Win Big at the People's Choice Awards
- 7. Here's When One Day at a Time Season 4 Premieres on Pop TV