- Member of the National Youth Theatre as an adolescent.
- While studying at Guildhall, starred in the title roles in stage productions of Richard III and Oedipus.
- Won the Spotlight Prize in 2011 for his work in Best Man Speech.
- Starred in the role of Tom in a 2011 stage tour of Earthquakes in London.
- First appeared on screen in the 2012 James Bond film Skyfall in a minor role as Q's Assistant.
- Nominated for the Ian Charleson Award for Best Classical Stage Performance by an Actor Under 30 for his role as Arsace in a production of Berenice in 2012.
- Made his Broadway debut in the roles of Richmond and Valentine in repertory productions of Richard III and Twelfth Night opposite Mark Rylance at the Belasco Theatre in 2013.
- 2015, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The World Needs One Day at a Time, Now More Than Ever
- 2. Looking for Alaska Casts a Riverdale Serpent and Girl Meets World's Hot Uncle
- 3. The Deadwood Movie Finally Gets a Teaser and Premiere Date
- 4. Bane Is Coming for Babs in This Gotham Sneak Peek
- 5. Schitt's Creek Renewed for Sixth and Final Season
- 6. Everything We Know About Black Mirror Season 5
- 7. Steven Universe Beautifully Fosters Non-Binary Self-Love Without Being Too Preachy