The celebrated ensemble drama following a U.S. president and his staff as they set public policy and face personal problems in a `parallel universe' (as one of the series' executive producers called it) that can be remarkably similar to the real one. An Emmy juggernaut (four Best Drama awards in its first four seasons) as well as a Peabody winner, `Wing' was the brainchild of writer Aaron Sorkin (`The American President'), who left after the fourth season, when John Wells (`ER') took over.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Emmy Nominees React to Their 2019 Nominations
- 2. Beyoncé Is One Step Closer to an EGOT Thanks to Her Homecoming Emmy Nods
- 3. The Big Bang Theory's Series Finale Got Some Emmy Love
- 4. Is Netflix's Fyre Fest Documentary Better Thank Hulu's?
- 5. Holy Schitt, Schitt's Creek Landed Its First Emmy Nominations
- 6. The Emmys Clearly Loved Adam Sandler's Unexpected Return to Saturday Night Live
- 7. Emmys 2019 Nominations: See the Full List