- Was born in Canada but moved to New Zealand at the age of 4.
- Gained regional fame in New Zealand starring in the TV drama Street Legal.
- Stage credits include Julius Caesar and The Judas Kiss. Won a theater award in 1999 for his performance in the play The God Boy.
- Wrote, directed and starred in the 2012 film Broken Kingdom.
- Theodore Vigo Sullivan Gillies — Son
- Charlotte Easton Gillies — Daughter
- Rachael Leigh Cook — Wife
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The World Needs One Day at a Time, Now More Than Ever
- 2. Looking for Alaska Casts a Riverdale Serpent and Girl Meets World's Hot Uncle
- 3. The Deadwood Movie Finally Gets a Teaser and Premiere Date
- 4. Bane Is Coming for Babs in This Gotham Sneak Peek
- 5. Schitt's Creek Renewed for Sixth and Final Season
- 6. Everything We Know About Black Mirror Season 5
- 7. Steven Universe Beautifully Fosters Non-Binary Self-Love Without Being Too Preachy