- While in his teens, he taught himself guitar and piano, wrote songs and formed a band that made it to a national battle-of-the-bands competition.
- Recorded four original songs with Phil Ramone as part of a deal with Warner Brothers Records.
- Made his film debut in the 1990 indie film Daredreamer, but had his big break in the 1998 comedy Mafia!
- Had his first role as a television-series regular on the short-lived drama Wonderland.
- The first time he met Twilight costar Kristen Stewart (who plays his daughter in the film) was on a plane, where he tapped her on the shoulder and introduced himself to the confused actress as her dad.
- Bluesy LaRue Burke — Daughter
- Polly Brown — Wife
- Western Washington University, Bellingham, Washington, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Netflix's Yucatán Is Not Important Cinema, Which Is Exactly Why You Should Watch
- 2. Eastbound & Down Was the Definitive Show of 2009
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Best Binge, Biggest Nope, and the Moment You Can't Unsee
- 4. The Walking Dead Sneak Peek: The Triumphant Return of A-Hole Daryl
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: This Might Be the End of Owen and Amelia (For Real This Time)
- 6. Fox Responds to Report That Jussie Smollett Attack Was a Hoax: 'We Stand Behind Him'
- 7. Star Trek: Discovery Revisited Culber's Tragic Story with a Surprising Twist