- While in his teens, he taught himself guitar and piano, wrote songs and formed a band that made it to a national battle-of-the-bands competition.
- Recorded four original songs with Phil Ramone as part of a deal with Warner Brothers Records.
- Made his film debut in the 1990 indie film Daredreamer, but had his big break in the 1998 comedy Mafia!
- Had his first role as a television-series regular on the short-lived drama Wonderland.
- The first time he met Twilight costar Kristen Stewart (who plays his daughter in the film) was on a plane, where he tapped her on the shoulder and introduced himself to the confused actress as her dad.
- Bluesy LaRue Burke — Daughter
- Polly Brown — Wife
- Western Washington University, Bellingham, Washington, United States
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. HBO Really Wants Donald Trump to Stop Tweeting Game of Thrones Memes
- 2. Every The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Easter Egg in Legacies Season 1
- 3. Last Man Standing Renewed for Season 8
- 4. Let This Exclusive iZombie Key Art Get You Hyped for the Final Season
- 5. Legacies Boss Explains How Hope's Sacrifice Will Affect Season 2
- 6. Someone Great Review: Gina Rodriguez Is Great, but the Movie Is Not
- 7. So, About That Time Jason Momoa Sent a Game of Thrones Showrunner to the Hospital