A beloved long-running sitcom about a harried suburban housewife, her pediatrician husband and their children. The show was chaste and wholesome to a fault, but---like other squeaky clean contemporaries such as `Leave It to Beaver' and `The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet'---it was undeniably appealing. It also made teen idols (and brief singing stars) of Paul Petersen and Shelley Fabares.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Big Brother Producer Addresses Bullying Accusations
- 2. Wax Nostalgic with These Cobra Kai Cast Portraits from San Diego Comic-Con
- 3. Watch the Veronica Mars Cast Struggle to Remember Who Said These Quotes
- 4. Who Is Shang-Chi? Meet the MCU's First Asian Superhero
- 5. Every Marvel Movie Expected to Come Out After 2021, Including Blade
- 6. Did You Spot All the Veronica Mars Cameos in Season 4?
- 7. Kaley Cuoco's Harley Quinn Has a Dirty Mouth in Awesome First Trailer